Welcome to Alma College Financial Aid! Be sure to view the Current Announcements, Twitter News, and Calendar! Also, view the right side of our page for more detailed information about the fascinating world of Financial Aid!
APPLICATION DUE BY MARCH 31, 2021
American Association of University Women - 2020 - 2021 $2,500 - non renewable - one time award
- Female resident of Jackson County
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Currently completing your sophomore or junior year
- AlmaCollegeSSC: RT @FAFSA: Hit all the right notes 🎶 when submitting your 2021–22 FAFSA® form by avoiding these mistakes: https://t.co/LXEiXthZhT https://t…
- AlmaCollegeSSC: RT @FAFSA: If you have student loans owned by the U.S. Department of Education, we’re happy to share that #COVID19 emergency relief flexibi…
- AlmaCollegeSSC: Check out this new scholarship opportunity at https://t.co/OatWEpWq3X. Hurry through, the deadline to apply is January 15th!
Student Calendar - What’s Next
Use the student calendar below to help you stay on track. Also see our Applying for Aid page for a general road map for the financial aid process.
How Do We Communicate With You?
Monitor your Alma Email! Sometimes we are required to send by mail, so look for letters from Alma College Financial Aid or have your family notify you of anything arriving while you are away!
If you have questions as you move through the financial aid process, please contact us.
Follow us on Twitter: @AlmaCollegeSSC