Welcome to Alma College financial aid! Be sure to view the announcements, Twitter news, and calendar. Check out the right side of our page for more detailed information about how we can help you.
We are preparing to release the final round of COVID 19 relief funding the end of July. Please make sure you are ready by setting up your direct deposit information. This needs to be completed by July 16th. There will be an e-mail sent in mid July with additional details on this funding.
Direct Deposit Setup Directions
- Login to your student portal account and select “My Self Service”
- Click on the “Banking Information” tab.
- Click on add an account
- Select Activate on “Refund, Reimbursement & Payment Deposit”
*IMPORTANT - You will need your routing number and account number to set up your direct deposit information.
APPLYING FUNDS TO YOUR STUDENT ACCOUNT
Fall 2021 Term bills are due August 27th
statements will be available the end of July and you will receive an e-mail notifying you it is ready to be reviewed
You may apply funds you receive to your account by making a payment through your self-service student finance account or at www.alma.edu/paymybill. Remember student accounts with a balance of $1,000 or more will be unable to register for winter 2022 classes. Additional Information Regarding ARP
- AlmaCollegeSSC: If you are a Michigan resident who has been vaccinated against COVID-19 be sure to check out the sweepstakes the State of Michigan is offering. You can read more about it here: https://t.co/n17laKkHhu
- AlmaCollegeSSC: Looking for additional scholarship options? Check out this scholarship opportunity before it ends. https://t.co/30FSkbn9vb
Student Calendar - What’s Next
Use the student calendar below to help you stay on track. Also see our Applying for Aid page for a general road map for the financial aid process.
How Do We Communicate With You?
Monitor your Alma Email! Sometimes we are required to send by mail, so look for letters from Alma College Financial Aid or have your family notify you of anything arriving while you are away!
If you have questions as you move through the financial aid process, please contact us.
Follow us on Twitter: @AlmaCollegeSSC