FLSA EMPLOYMENT CATEGORY: Salaried; Exempt; Administrative; 12 months
Alma College Admissions Office is seeking a full-time Assistant Director of Systems & Operations to assist in the coordination of the recruitment, admissions application processing, and support activities for prospective students.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED/SUPERVISION EXERCISED:
This position reports to the Senior Director of Enrollment Management Systems & Operations and supervises student employees.
• Maintaining student admissions records and data for undergraduate and graduate programs.
• Process international coursework for students with non-standard US grading scales.
• Assist with matriculation processes and services.
• Provide customer service and operational support.
• Produce and coordinate prospective student mailings.
• Track publication & admissions recruitment materials inventory.
• In partnership with the senior director of enrollment systems and operations, monitor and report on progress of yearly goals and admissions targets.
• Supervise student employees.
• Be an active member of the Slate community, to include but not limited to; attend the annual Slate Summit conference, webinars, and other professional development opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• A minimum of 2 years technology-related experience.
• Experience with computer information systems including a customer relationship management system (CRM), desktop applications, online processes, and data processing.
• Ability to learn and manage new software applications.
• Project Management Skills.
• Be a self-starter and have the ability to work in a fast-paced office setting with frequent deadlines.
• Proficiency in data extraction and analyzing data from varying sources.
• Discretion to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and/or personal information.
• Experience with a CRM (Slate) and/or data systems, such as Ellucian Colleague.
• Experience with SQL, report writing, and data governance.
• Job duties require sitting at a desk and computer for various lengths of time.
• Due to the inventory requirements of the role, individuals must be able to go up and down stairs lift up to 20 pounds.
• Walk from building to building to complete necessary tasks or walk with families as needed.
Interested candidates must submit an Alma College application, a cover letter, current resume, and the names and contact information of three professional references via email to email@example.com. Position is open until filled.
Alma College is classified as a selective Baccalaureate College: Diverse Fields by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. Committed to academic excellence and development of responsible leaders, Alma’s students thrive on challenging academic programs in a supportive, small-college environment emphasizing active, collaborative learning and close student-faculty interaction. Alma is a private Phi Beta Kappa institution located in the center of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula.
Alma College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Alma College recognizes that we are all transformed when we celebrate and value the varied identities backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives in our campus community. We are committed to recognizing and removing barriers to success and providing equitable access to opportunities through education and advocacy. In our increasingly diverse campus and world, we pledge to create a climate where everyone is safe and free to grow intellectually, spiritually, and emotionally. For more information about the College, visit www.alma.edu.