Clifton Strengths Assessment
Discover and develop your greatest talents.
CliftonStrengths is an assessment tool that will help you identify your unique combination of 34 CliftonStrengths themes, with a focus on your “Top 5” themes – those areas where you naturally excel. Based in positive psychology, CliftonStrengths asks ‘what if instead of focusing on what’s wrong with people, we focus on what is right?’ Learn about your unique combination of talents and how you can leverage them to be your best.
CliftonStrengths can help you:
- Improve self-awareness and teamwork
- Understand the strengths that you bring to a group and what you need from others to achieve the best outcome.
- Deepen your engagement on campus
- Identify co-curricular activities that complement your Strengths and help you thrive.
- Chart your path for after graduation
- Consider how you can use the language of Strengths in an interview and on your resume.
Gallup’s research shows that people who use their Strengths are more likely to be engaged and productive at work, have greater confidence and self-awareness, and to report having and excellent quality of life.
CliftonStrengths is not an assessment that will tell you what you should major in or what industry would be a good fit for you. Rather, it will help you understand how to leverage and articulate your natural talents to lead with your strengths in all areas of your life and in whatever discipline you choose to pursue.
If you are interested in taking the CliftonStrengths assessment, please contact email@example.com.