Bruske Hall is situated in the northwest area of campus. A relatively quiet hall, Bruske houses students in either the North or South towers. The hall is set up in quads with rooms surrounding a central community bathroom.
Residents of Bruske enjoy the convenience of dining, as it’s a few short steps from Hamilton Commons—the primary dining location on campus. Bruske also has the “Blue Room”and multiple lounges for when students want to take a break from the books and relax.
The building was completed in 1967, and then renovated during Summer 2019. Bruske is named after Alma’s second president, August F. Bruske, who served from 1891 to 1912.