Alma College was founded in 1886 by the Presbyterian Church and today the chapel still stands as a centerpiece of campus. A lot has changed since then, but chapel remains active in the Alma community. Our faith continues to be a presence on this campus as we gather together weekly to worship and praise.
Multi-Denominational Christian Worship Service
Sunday Evenings from 7 - 7:50 p.m.
Our Sunday night worship services are ecumenical Christian worship with student leadership developed from our outstanding student ministry coordinators and volunteers. These services include engaging, dynamic music; relevant, relatable preaching; and liturgical activities from across the worship spectrum. We invite, welcome, and encourage all people to worship in authenticity, enthusiasm, and hope.
Thursdays Mornings from 11:20 - 11:45 a.m.
This interfaith service includes students, faculty, and staff in leadership roles for music, speaking, and performing arts. It highlights community engagement activities, encourages interfaith dialogue, and challenges Alma College to pause and give thanks each day for the call to serve and lead. Excellent preachers and speakers from inside and outside the Alma community lend their talents to support this service where all are welcome.
Sunday Evenings 9 - 10 p.m.
Alma College Chapel
- Mass: Sundays at 9 p.m. Tuesdays (starting Oct. 6) at 10 p.m.
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament: Tuesdays 10:30 - 11 p.m.
- Confessions: Sundays 7 p.m. or by appointment with Fr. Eddie (email@example.com)
Mt. St. Joseph Catholic Church, 605 S Franklin St., Saint Louis, MI
- Mass: Saturdays at 4:30 p.m. Sundays at 10 a.m.
- Confessions: Saturdays at 3:30 p.m.
St. Paul Catholic Church, 121 N. Union St., Ithaca, MI
- Mass: Saturdays at 6 p.m., Sundays at 11 a.m., Mondays at 12:15 p.m., Wednesdays at 6 p.m.
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament: Thursdays 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Confessions: Saturdays at 5 p.m. Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m.
St. Martin De Porres Catholic Church, 4010 W. Cleveland Rd., Perrinton, MI
- Mass: Sundays at 9 a.m. Fridays at 9 a.m.