We welcome people of all faiths or no faith into the Alma College experience.
Our students include Christians of many denominations, some Jewish students and a few Muslims. Many of our students claim no religious affiliation.
Chapel programming offers many opportunities to share your gifts and develop your faith through:
- Worshiping, studying the Bible and praying;
- Discovering and exercising your leadership skills; and
- Putting your faith into practice through service to others.
Services during the academic year include:
- Contemporary Christian worship on Sundays at 7 p.m.
- Space for reflection and meditation Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.