We welcome people of all faiths or no faith into the Alma College experience.
We firmly believe that faith and critical thinking reinforce each other, and we are committed to cultivating intellectual, spiritual and vocational discovery in all aspects of campus life.
Our students include Christians of many denominations, some Jewish students and a few Muslims. Many of our students claim no religious affiliation.
Chapel programming offers many opportunities to share your gifts and develop your faith through:
- Worshiping, studying the Bible and praying;
- Discovering and exercising your leadership skills; and
- Putting your faith into practice through service to others.
Services during the academic year include:
- Contemporary Christian worship on Sundays at 7 p.m.
- Space for reflection and meditation Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.