Cable Television Service

Cable television in-room service has been wired for cable television into all residence hall rooms, apartments, and small housing units. This service is not a service of the college but is provided by the local cable company. All cable-related problems must be reported directly to Charter Communications or their assignee.

Cable tapping is a federal offense. Any person who taps into a residence hall/house/apartment cable service line is subject to disciplinary action, a fine of $150 and repair costs.

Last updated 7/21/2016