- Parking in and around the unit shall be limited to the number of parking spaces the college, in consultation with the appropriate city authorities, has determined as acceptable.
- Parking of motor vehicles will not be permitted on the lawns/sidewalks adjacent to the unit. Parking is permitted only within the confines of a given parking area.
- Furniture used on the front porch of a unit or anywhere on its grounds shall consist of a type classified as “outdoor furniture,” not upholstered furniture.
- All Greek organizations will maintain the grounds of their respective units. In the event the grounds are not maintained in a manner satisfactory to the Student Life Office, the college will, on an interim basis, provide such maintenance on a cost-plus basis.
- The house manager is responsible for seeing that trash and garbage are placed in appropriately marked garbage cans as prescribed by the City of Alma. The cans shall be placed at the curb on the appropriate day designated by the City of Alma for pick up.
- Normal pick up of trash accumulated on the grounds adjacent to the unit is the responsibility of the house manager.
- When students in the unit engage in planned social activities, the house manager shall be responsible for notifying the Student Life Office and assuring cooperation with and respecting the rights of area residents regarding noise, trash and student behavior.
- Any and all house renovations/changes applied to the exterior or interior of the unit (e.g., general painting, general construction, letters, emblems, flags, etc.) shall be approved by the Student Life Office through a house improvement form.
- All personal items (i.e., clothing, furniture, etc.) in the house must be removed at the end of the academic year (end of Spring Term) and stored elsewhere.
Last updated 9/26/2013