We welcome the opportunity to consult with students wishing to take personal responsibility for their own health and wellness.
We employ a full-time Registered Medical Assistant and a full-time Nurse Practitioner, and also have a doctor on staff.
Medical Center Services
- Outpatient care
- Care for acute injuries and illnesses as well as chronic conditions
- Referral services depending on the nature and severity of the conditions. We are affiliated with MidMichigan Health Center—Gratiot, which allows for referral to specialists, as needed.
- Certain diagnostics, such as lab draws, strep tests, mono tests, culture collections, and scheduling of outside services, such as X-rays.
- Sports physicals
- Physicals for overseas travel and employment
- Allergy shots
- STD testing and treatment
- Hepatitis A & B
- Annual physicals
- Pap tests and pelvic exams
- Contraception options and education
- Breast health and exam
- Evaluations and treatment of menstrual problems
All visits are confidential. Signed consent and a list of persons to have access to patient’s medical record will be utilized and enforced.
Wilcox Medical Center Information
Closed Monday, June 3, 2019 to Wednesday, July 31, 2019. The office will re-open on Thursday, August 1, 2019. The provider will return on Friday, August 16, 2019.
8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Phone: (989) 463-7181
Fax: (989) 463-7351
Appointments recommended; walk-ins will be accommodated as time allows