We welcome the opportunity to consult with students wishing to take personal responsibility for their own health and wellness.
We employ a full-time Registered Medical Assistant and a Nurse Practitioner.
- Outpatient care
- Care for acute injuries and illnesses as well as chronic conditions
- Referral services depending on the nature and severity of the conditions. We are affiliated with MidMichigan Health Center—Gratiot, which allows for referral to specialists, as needed.
- Certain diagnostics, such as lab draws, strep tests, mono tests, culture collections, and scheduling of outside services, such as X-rays.
- Sports physicals
- Physicals for overseas travel and employment
- Allergy shots
- STD testing and treatment
- Hepatitis A & B
- Annual physicals
- Pap tests and pelvic exams
- Contraception options and education
- Breast health and exam
- Evaluations and treatment of menstrual problems
All visits are confidential. Signed consent and a list of persons to have access to patient’s medical record will be utilized and enforced.
Wilcox Medical Information
Office Hours (Monday-Friday)
8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
To Comply with restrictions on entry into healthcare facilities, we are not able to accept walk-ins, effective March 16, 2020 and until further notice.
Please call the office to schedule an appointment if you need to be seen.
Phone: (989) 463-7181
Fax: (989) 463-7351