Use this link to order if you are a current student with an active online account in the Inside Alma portal
Use this link to order if you are not a current student, or no longer have an active online account in the Inside Alma portal.
You will receive a confirmation notice when your order is placed and when it is processed for delivery. If you have questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office during working hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Friday at 989-463-7348.
Fees are per transcript and must be paid at the time of the order. Important Notice: Rush orders must be received by 11:00 AM to be guaranteed sent out by 5:00 PM same day.
*Additional fees may be charged separately for overnight international orders.
- Electronic PDF, Standard Mail, Pick Up: $5.00
- USPS – Overnight Domestic: + $20.00
- USPS – International: + $5.00
- USPS – Priority International (with tracking) + $25.00
- Overnight International + $50.00*
- Transcripts take 1-3 business days to process (allow extra time during high volume periods).
- If you are on a business office hold your transcripts cannot be released. To avoid charges, please do NOT submit a request until your hold has been cleared by the Financial Services Office.
- Please verify the contact information of the recipient before finalizing your order. Refunds cannot be given for transcripts that are sent to an incorrect address that was provided by the student.
- International students should contact our office if there are any issues during the order process.
To order an official transcript
Official transcripts can be delivered to a third party electronically as a secure PDF document with a certified digital signature, or as a printed record mailed by Alma College directly to a third party such as an institution or prospective employer. If needed, there is an option during the ordering process to upload any supporting documents that need to be sent with your transcript.
Official transcripts can be delivered directly to you electronically, by mail, or may be picked up in person in the Registrar’s office. Please note that many employers/graduate programs will not accept a document that is not sent directly to them from our office.
If you need to send a transcript to an on-campus Alma College department for an internal scholarship review, please visit the Registrar’s Office to complete the on-campus request form.
Click here to view a tutorial on ordering an Official Transcript through Parchment.
To view your unofficial transcript
Current Alma College students, please log into your Inside Alma portal account to view an unofficial copy of your transcript; to see your transcript go to your Portal homepage, Student Services, Academic Profile, Transcript, Unofficial Undergraduate and then Submit.
To save: Right click on the transcript, choose print to PDF, enter save location and click save/print.
You may view your GPA for a specific academic term in the portal by going to your Portal homepage, Student Services, Academic Profile, Grade Point Average by Term, Select Term and then Submit.