The Registrar’s Office ensures the integrity and accuracy of student academic records. Our goal is to provide accurate, friendly and efficient services to all students, faculty, staff and alumni.
Order your Official Transcript via Parchment online:
Click here to view a tutorial on ordering an Official transcript through Parchment.
*SPRING TERM REGISTRATION*
90 + credits earned: Monday,
56 + credits earned: Tuesday,
25 + credits earned : Wednesday,
All students able to register:
Thursday, February 4th
Registration will close online at midnight on Sunday, February 7th, 2021
Drop/Add paperwork can be completed electronically after the Student Planning portal is closed for registration.
Review below tips for registering for classes in the student portal!
- When searching for courses double check that the correct term has been selected
- Register for one course at a time from your cart versus trying to batch register. On occasion, issues with one course will stop you from being able to register for all of your courses.
- If a course is listed in the Academic Catalog as having a separate Laboratory portion- both the Lecture section and Laboratory section need to be registered for concurrently.
- If a Business Hold, Financial Aid Hold or Advising Hold is present on your student account, these holds need to be lifted before registration can take place.
View our newest YouTube course registration tutorial.
March 1, 2021
March 2, 2021
- 9 a.m.: Midterm Grades due at 9:00 a.m.
March 5, 2021
March 8, 2021
- All Day: Begin 2nd 7-week classes