The Registrar’s Office ensures the integrity and accuracy of student academic records. Our goal is to provide accurate, friendly and efficient services to all students, faculty, staff and alumni.
Drop/Add forms can be found within the My Forms area of the Inside Alma portal once the registration portal closes.
- When searching for courses double check that the correct term has been selected
- Register for one course at a time from your cart versus trying to batch register. On occasion, issues with one course will stop you from being able to register for all of your courses.
- If a course is listed in the academic catalog as having a separate laboratory portion - both the lecture section and laboratory section need to be registered for concurrently.
- If a business hold, financial aid hold or advising hold is present on your student account, these holds need to be lifted before registration can take place.
View our newest YouTube course registration tutorial.
August 26, 2021
August 30, 2021
- All Day: Fall Term Classes Begin (14-week and 1st 7-Week Class)
Drop / Add Week for all fall courses - Web Registration Open
until September 3