Windows devices that previously connected to ACWLAN but are now unable to connect may need to remove an existing ACWLAN wireless network configuration. Step-by-step instructions for Windows 8/10 are below.
To Delete a Wireless Network Profile in Windows 10:
1. Click the Network icon on the lower right corner of your screen.
2. Click Network & Internet settings.
3. Click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
4. Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to delete.
5. Click Forget. The wireless network profile is deleted. The process is complete!