Apple iMacs and Macbooks that previously connected to ACWLAN but are now unable to connect may need to “Forget” an existing ACWLAN connection.
1. From the Apple menu select System Preferences.
2. Click on Network.
3. Select Wi-Fi on the left and then click on Advanced.
4. Select ACWLAN and click on the minus sign (-).
5. Click on OK.
6. Click on Apply.
7. From your Wi-Fi icon at the top of your screen select ACWLAN.
8. Enter your Alma username and password and click on Join.
9. Click on Continue.
10. Enter the username and password you use to log into your mac and click on Update Settings.