Android devices that previously connected to ACWLAN but are now unable to connect may need to “Forget” an existing ACWLAN network. Newer versions of the Android operating system have a slightly more involved process for connecting to ACWLAN.
1. If you have previously connected to ACWLAN, but are unable to reconnect, select ACWLAN in the wireless network list and press the “Forget” button. Otherwise skip to step 2.
2. Select ACWLAN in the list of available networks. Use the following settings:
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: None
- CA Certificate: Use system certificates
- Domain: alma.edu
- Identity: Your Alma username (without @alma.edu)
- Anonymous Identity: Leave this blank
- Password: Your Alma password
If you do not have an option to select “Use system certificates” under the CA Certificate field, instead select “Do not validate”. Your phone may state that your connection will not be private, but the connection will still be encrypted.