Human Resources

Below are some frequently asked questions from the Human Resources Office.  Looking for an answer not listed below?  Please feel free to call us at 989-463-7255 or email  

I need to change my address on file with the college, what form do I use?  

Please complete a Name Address Change form and return the completed form to the Human Resources Office.  


I lost my insurance card.  How do I request a new card?

Please contact Blue Cross Blue Shield to request a new card.  They can be reached at 877-354-2583.