Each year, an estimated nine million Americans become victims of Identity Theft.* Too many of us are vulnerable to this potentially devastating crime. That’s why USAble Life is adding AXA’s Identity Theft Assistance to your USAble Life Group Term Policy. This new service will be available to all of your employees, their spouses, and dependent children.
Although it does not provide ID theft protection, the service offers educational information that can help reduce the risk of becoming a victim of identity theft. It also offers step-by-step guidance as to what members can do if they become a victim of identity theft.
Awareness and education
Identity Theft Assistance, from AXA Assistance, helps you to understand the growing
threat of identity theft in our country. We assist you in understanding this growing
• Promoting awareness of identity theft
• Answering your questions regarding identity theft and how to recognize if you have
become a victim
• Providing you with educational information and a guide to help you understand how
you and your dependents can avoid having your identity stolen
Should you or your dependents’ identity be compromised, the most important thing you can do is respond quickly. We are here to
assist with the process through personal guidance:
• Direction and connection to fraud departments, such as your banks and credit card companies
• Facilitate access to credit bureaus and immediately assist you in obtaining a complimentary credit report
• Guidance in contacting federal government and local law enforcement agencies, and assistance in filing reports and complaints
• A resolution guide to help you through the recovery process
Do you need assistance?
If you have any questions about the services or require assistance, please contact us at:
(866) 384-2786 OR (630) 616-4536 (collect) OR firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please click here.