Business Scholars Camp
About the Camp
Be actively involved in all aspects of the business world with the guidance of our faculty and alumni.
- Understand what entrepreneurship is and what makes a good entrepreneur
- Learn from business professionals and visiting businesses
- Understand fundamental business concepts
- Determine a viable business idea
- Create a business plan and learn the PlanMaker software
- Present a business plan to investors
Students will be on campus from June 16 - June 27, 2019
This experience costs $1,500 per student. Tuition, room and board, 3 college credits, and all activities are included in this price.
Members of Business Professionals of America and DECA are eligible to receive a $100 scholarship.