- Proud Alma College alum - Class of 2011!
- Participates in community theater and choir in her free time.
- Enjoys playing board games, video games, reading, and spending time with friends and family.
- Loves to travel and explore new places.
- Has an adorable fur-baby Havanese puppy named Poppy.
Director of Alumni & Family Engagement
My career at Alma began in
Michigan State University, M.A. Strategic Communication, in progress
Alma College, B.A. Organizational Communication, 2011
Vocal Music Minor, Public Affairs Institute, Center for Responsible Leadership Fellow, Phi Beta Kappa Honors
What I love most about Alma College is...
The supportive, welcoming, and family-like community of faculty, staff, students, and alumni!
Connect with me: