- Graduated from Bay City Central High School in 2015
- Studied Sociology and Public Health at Alma College
- Four-year varsity Cheer & STUNT winner at Alma; 2017 and 2018 NCA National Champion
- Was a Peer Consultant and Career Development student employee in the Center for Student Opportunity
- Enjoys dogs, the beach, and spending time with her family
Interim Admissions Representative
My career at Alma began in
I help students by
Guiding prospective students along their journey to making a college decision by answering questions regarding applying, campus visits, and student life.
2019 B.A. Alma College
In my role at Alma, I get most excited when...
students choose to become a Scot!
What I love most about Alma College is...
the faculty that are incredibly supportive... and the football games!
I chose to work at Alma College because...
I wanted to share my experiences and passion for Alma College with others!