- Proud Alma College alum - Class of 2011!
- Participates in community theater and choir in her free time.
- Enjoys playing board games, reading, and spending time with friends and family.
- Loves to travel and explore new places.
- Has an adorable fur-baby Havanese puppy named Poppy.
Senior Associate Director of Admissions, Coordinator of Admissions Communication and Marketing
My career at Alma began in
Michigan State University, M.A. Strategic Communication, in progress
Alma College, B.A. Organizational Communication, 2011
Vocal Music Minor, Public Affairs Institute, Center for Responsible Leadership Fellow, Phi Beta Kappa Honors
In my role at Alma, I get most excited when...
I help a student realize all the amazing opportunities they will have at Alma.
What I love most about Alma College is...
The supportive, welcoming, and family-like community of faculty, staff, students, and alumni!
I chose to work at Alma College because...
I was fortunate enough to receive an Alma education and want to help future students understand the value of being a Scot!
Connect with me: