- Graduated from Northwest High School in 2007
- Studied Psychology at Alma College
- Former Staff Sergeant in the Michigan Army National Guard
- Is a member of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity
- Favorite Alma College memory is traveling to Scotland with the Alma College Choir in 2010
- Enjoys spending time with his family and friends all over Michigan
Associate Director of Admissions/Transfer Coordinator
My career at Alma began in
I help students by
streamlining the process of transferring to Alma College as well as developing strategies to bring more non-traditional students and student veterans to campus.
2012 B.A. Alma College
In my role at Alma, I get most excited when...
I get to talk about Alma. Period.
What I love most about Alma College is...
the values driven environment.
I chose to work at Alma College because...
I loved being a student here and really want to provide that experience to as many students as possible.
Connect with me: