- Ph.D. Operations Research, Cornell University.
- B.S. Engineering, Olin College.
My career at Alma began in
Elementary Statistics, Applied Statistical Methods, Stochastic Processes, Introduction to Data Analytics
- K. Pfeiffer, C. Lisee, B. Westgate, C. Kalfsbeek, C. Kuenze, D. Bell, L. Cadmus-Bertram, A. Montoye. Using Accelerometers to Detect Activity Type in a Sport Setting: Challenges with Using Multiple Types of Conventional Machine Learning Approaches. Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise Science. 4: 1-13, 2022.
- A. Montoye, B. Westgate, K. Clevenger, K. Pfeiffer, J. Vondrasek, M. Fonley, J. Bock, L. Kaminsky. Individual versus group calibration of machine learning models for physical activity assessment using body-worn accelerometers. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 53: 2691-2701, 2021.
- A. Montoye, B. Westgate, M. Fonley, K. Pfeiffer. Cross-validation and out-of-sample testing of physical activity intensity predictions using a wrist-worn accelerometer. Journal of Applied Physiology, 124: 1284-1293, 2018.
- B. Westgate, D. Woodard, D. Matteson, S. Henderson. Large-network travel time distribution estimation for ambulances. European Journal of Operational Research, 252: 322-333, 2016.