Thirty-six credits which must include:
- EDC-150 (2 cr) with 105 (1 cr)
- EDC-250 (3 cr) with 205 (1 cr)
- EDC-255 (4 cr), 350 (4 cr), 355 (4 cr)
- EDC-450 (3 cr) with 405 (1 cr)
- EDC-453 (4 cr) and EDC-455 (3 cr) with 495 (6 cr)
- For certification, take and pass the MTTC Special Education — Learning Disabilities test.
No course graded below 2.0 (C) may count toward a Special Education — Learning Disabilities K-12 Major; a 2.75 GPA is required.
Special Education majors do not take EDC-373. It is possible for secondary majors to complete the Special Education major without an additional teaching major / minor; however, it is not recommended.