Thirty-six credits which must include:
1. Core Courses (28 cr): CHM-115, 223, 224, 230, 320, 331, and 332
2. Select Area of Concentration:
- Chemistry: eight credits from CHM-251, 300 or 400 level courses, BCM-321 or 422. At least four credits must be at or above the 300 level.
- American Chemical Society Certified Degree: CHM-313 and 314; BCM-321; and four credits chosen from CHM-399, 411, 499, or BCM-422.
- Pre-Medicine: BCM-321 and four credits from 300 or 400 level courses in Chemistry; The American Chemical Society Certified Degree is also available with the pre-medicine concentration.
3. Successful completion of CHM-450