Eighty-credits, which must include:
- CHM-115, 223, 224, 230 and BCM-321
- BIO 121 and 204
- PHY-112 and 113 or PHY-121 and 122
- Computation (8 cr): MTH 112 or higher and Biostatistics (MTH-118)
- Four credits of BTC Techniques
- Six credits of Journal Club BTC-101, 201, and 301.
- Capstone (2 cr): BTC-401
General and Integrative Electives:
At least four additional credits from BTC offerings
Eight credits from BIO-307 or IPH-226; BIO-308, 330; BCM-430; IPH-340; PSY-201
At least twelve biotechnology-related credits outside the natural sciences, which must be approved by the program (See item 6 under Program Considerations).
Successful qualification for and completion of an intensive summer research experience in an academic or industrial setting.