Alma College, located in Alma, MI, an NCAA DIII member of the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA), is seeking a restricted earnings / entry-level assistant football coach, working with the defense. This 10-month position provides a stipend and housing.
- On-field coaching
- Film breakdowns
- Practice planning
- Position meetings
- Game planning
- Academic monitoring
- Game day responsibilities
- Your own recruiting territory
- On-campus recruiting
- Other duties as assigned by the coordinator and the Head Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III and MIAA compliance and conference rules
- Ability to work weekends and evenings, along with travel
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively to various groups and individuals
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to fulfill essential functions of the position
Interested candidates must submit an Alma College application and a cover letter, current resume, and the names of three professional references, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Alma College employment application can be found at https://www.alma.edu/live/files/3956-employment-application-05012020.
Alma College is a selective, baccalaureate liberal arts college committed to academic excellence and development of responsible leaders. Alma’s undergraduates thrive on challenging academic programs in a supportive, small-college environment emphasizing active, collaborative learning and close student-faculty interaction. Alma is a private Phi Beta Kappa institution located in the center of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula.
Alma College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Alma College recognizes that we are all transformed when we celebrate and value the varied identities backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives in our campus community. We are committed to recognizing and removing barriers to success and providing equitable access to opportunities through education and advocacy. In our increasingly diverse campus and world, we pledge to create a climate where everyone is safe and free to grow intellectually, spiritually, and emotionally.