The Assistant Director of Enrollment Systems and Data Analytics works as a part of the admissions services team under the direction of the Director of Enrollment Systems and Data Analytics. The team plans, manages, and implements software tools for the office and curates enrollment data for internal and external constituents.
The Assistant Director ensures operational reporting needs are accurate, timely, and efficiently delivered as well as enhancing and maintaining enrollment systems under the direction of the Director of Enrollment Systems and Data Analytics. This individual also performs record keeping, updating, processing duties and provides support to the Director of Enrollment Systems/Data Analytics, along with other departmental functions.
- Process admissions applications, including but not limited to transcripts, test scores, and all other associated materials
- Maintain the admissions office email account and necessary follow up actions
- Process online deposits for incoming students
- Process and maintain student financial aid information in cooperation with the financial aid office
- Maintain program rosters, including athletics and performing arts, and complete necessary communication with faculty and admissions staff
- Assist with data mining and analytics for on and off-campus partners and vendors
- Run student reports for internal constituents
- Gather and maintain data within student database notes via Slate CRM for use in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports
- Research individual student records, verify data, and troubleshoot in collaboration with the Director of Enrollment Systems/Data Analytics
- Distribute personalized communications to students while utilizing template components and incorporating current marketing messages via email and text message
- Process data for prospective student mailings (daily, monthly, and yearly)
- Maintain inventory of admissions marketing pieces and order supplies as needed
- Other duties as assigned
The above duties and responsibilities are meant to be illustrative and will include other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Experience with computer information systems including a customer relationship management system (CRM), desktop applications, online processes, and data processing essential
- Ability to learn and gain comfort with new software
- Be a self-starter and the ability to work in a fast-paced office setting with frequent deadlines
- Proficiency in data extraction and analyzing data from varying sources
- Discretion to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and/or personal information
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Slate CRM and/or Ellucian Colleague
- Experience with data analytics
Job duties require sitting at desk and computer for various lengths of time. Due to the inventory requirements of the role, individuals must be able to go up and down stairs lift up to 20 pounds, and walk from building to building to complete necessary tasks or walk families as needed.
Interested candidates must submit an Alma College Application, letter of interest, a current resume and the name, address, email, and phone number of three professional references to Courtney Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Priority will be given to applicants who apply by Monday, January 6, 2020.
For an Alma College application please go to: https://www.alma.edu/live/files/3085-employment-application.
Alma College is a selective, baccalaureate liberal arts college committed to academic excellence and development of responsible leaders. Alma’s undergraduates thrive on challenging academic programs in a supportive, small-college environment emphasizing active, collaborative learning and close student-faculty interaction. Alma is a private Phi Beta Kappa institution located in the center of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula.
Alma College is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
*Incomplete applications will not be considered.