10:00am - 12:30pm EDT May 22
Location: Online Web Conference
Join us for the
2021 Ambassador Summit:
Advancing Scots, Building Futures
Saturday, May 22
Online Zoom Web Conference
10:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. (EDT)
The Summit is our annual opportunity to celebrate the contributions made by more than 5,000 Ambassadors. We also utilize this occasion to recognize our Ambassadors of the Year and to share insights regarding admissions, academics, athletics, campus life, career development and the college overall.
Facilitators and presenters include:
- Jeff Abernathy, president
- Kathleen Dougherty, provost and senior vice president for academic affairs
- Amanda Slenski ’07, vice president for admissions and special assistant to the president
- Donnesha Blake, director of diversity and inclusion
- Melinda Booth ’02, assistant vice president for communication and marketing
- Carla Jensen, director of career and personal development
- Rev. Andrew Pomerville, chaplain and director of campus spiritual life
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, the Summit will once again be conducted as a web conference. It will feature a large group welcome and awards presentation followed by small group breakout sessions for more in-depth conversations regarding various aspects of the college and The Ambassador Program® .
Participants must pre-register prior to May 20, 2021 by completing the registration form below. After registering, you will receive instructions via email for participating in the Summit on May 22.