Librarians teach course-based library instruction and for-credit classes that teach students how to find and use information for their academic life and beyond. All librarians participate in the instruction program and are eager to work with you and your students!
Topics covered by library instruction session include:
- Evaluating web, database and print resources
- Choosing and narrowing research topics
- Effective choice and use of electronic and print indexes
- Effective web searching
- Use of library catalogs
- Location of books and other print materials
- Use of Interlibrary loan
- Use of microfilm resources
How to Schedule an Instruction Session:
Contact Steven Vest, Head of Reference/Instruction.