Alma College Hospitality and Event Services is pleased to offer overnight accommodations on campus at the Smith Alumni House, the Meyer House, and the Class of 1980/Altman House.
Smith Alumni House
The Smith Alumni House is located on the corner of Philadelphia and Superior Streets and features four guest rooms, each with a private, attached bathroom. There is a shared living room and kitchen the first floor.
The Meyer House is a two-bedroom bungalow located one on the corner of Philadelphia and Center Streets. This option offers private accommodations including a full kitchen, dining room, and living room.
Class of 1980/Altman House
The Class of 1980/Altman House is located on the corner of Philadelphia and Center Streets and features three guest rooms, each with a private, attached bathroom. There is a shared living room, kitchen, and laundry room on the first floor.
The Brenneman Reception Area, the shared living room located on the first floor of the Smith Alumni House, has a maximum capacity of 25 people. This space can be reserved for use between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., at a rate of $25 for a minimum of two hours, up to a maximum of eight hours at an additional $10/hour.
Policies and Procedures
- Rooms may be reserved online, up to 48 hours in advance of stay. Within 48 hours of stay, please contact Hospitality and Event Services at (989) 463-7952 or firstname.lastname@example.org to check room availability.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card.
- Check-in is at 3 p.m.; Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- Guests receive a 10% discount if they book 3 or more consecutive nights.
- All rooms have an additional 6% sales tax.
- Individuals making the reservation are responsible for all expenses including any set-up, take down, food, beverage, clean-up, etc.
- Any catering must be ordered through Sodexo.