Alma Day is an inspiring online engagement event for alumni, parents, and friends to come together and support our Scots!
Join us Wednesday, June 5 for a spring day of engagement and giving back to Alma College. Alma’s fiscal year runs from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019, so our efforts will also help reach our fundraising goals for critical projects before the end of the year.
Support Our Scots
There are many ways to show your plaid pride on Alma Day! You can help increase the impact we make together.
Refer a student - Refer your favorite high school or transfer student to Alma! The Alma College Referral Award which provides $1,500 per year for 4 years ($6,000 in total) in the name of the individual who referred them to the college.
Provide a job or internship referral - Share an existing job or internship opportunity — or create a new one — with the Center for Student Opportunity.
Scot Scholarship Fund - Many of our students rely on scholarships to keep an Alma education within reach. In fact, 100% of Alma College students receive some form of financial assistance. Your gift to the Scot Scholarship Fund enables students to have experiences that set the course for success in their lives and careers. Below are some ways you can impact a student.
- Trustees Honors Scholarship ~ $25,000
- Student Achievement Award ~ $19,000
- Merit Scholarship for one semester ~ $10,000
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) scholarship ~ $5,000
- Underwrite a student’s Alma Venture ~ $2,500
- Sponsor an opportunity award for a diverse student ~ $2,000
- Out of state student scholarship ~ $2,000
- E-Sports scholarship ~ $1,500
- Student ministry coordinator scholarship ~ $1,500
- Dance team scholarship ~ $1,500
- Performing arts scholarship ~ $1,500
Alma Fund - Support the college’s greatest needs.
Academic Excellence Fund - Support student learning broadly or a specific program.
Scot Loyalty Fund - Benefit the entire athletic program or a favorite team.
Alma Needs You
Alma Day is an opportunity to show what alumni, parents and friends can do when we join together to support current and future Alma College students. This campaign will bring high energy and excitement to supporting Alma and make your efforts more immediate, direct and personal. When you post on social media channels about Alma Day, you raise awareness and encourage others to join you in support.