Today and Tomorrow’s Events
September 24, 2018
- 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.: Field of Flags Between Library and Clack
Field of Flags is a visual representation of the number of college students that take their life each year (1,100). This is one portion of Suicide Prevention Week sponsored by Active Minds.
- 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.: Resume Cafe: Make your Resume as Strong as your Coffee Starbucks
Stop by Starbucks for some free coffee and leave with a polished resume!
- 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.: Supplemental Instruction - CHM 115 Dow Science Center, Dow L2
Supplemental Instruction CHM 115
- 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.: Resume Workshop Tyler-Van Dusen , CSO Lobby
Attend this session to work on your resume!
- 7 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.: Student Congress Meeting Tyler-Van Dusen , Commons North
Mandatory Student congress Meeting
- 8 p.m. - 9 p.m.: Chinese Moon Festival SAC 313
Come celebrate the full moon harvest festival with Chinese Club! Enjoy moon cakes, traditional songs, and watching the moon!