The Alma College Ambassador Program is an exciting way that alumni, parents and friends of the college can get involved in the way that most appeals to them.
Ambassadors can volunteer in meaningful ways through one or more of the following areas:
- Admissions – assist with student referrals and enrollment efforts
- Advisory Boards – serve on an advisory board on behalf of the college
- Campus Activities – share expertise with students by speaking to a class, advising a student group, or attending an on campus event
- Career & Internship Support – create professional experiences through internship and job opportunities
- Philanthropy & Stewardship –encourage others to invest in the Alma College community
As an Ambassador, you can attend an admissions event in your area, refer a new Scot, advise a student group, attend a campus event, or create an internship alongside the Center for Student Opportunity.
95% of Ambassadors have already participated in at least one substantive engagement opportunity through the program. With its size and level of involvement, Ambassador has become one of the largest and most impactful programs of its kind among private liberal arts institutions, and the Advancement Office aims to make it a paragon of excellence in constituent engagement.
You can register for the program by completing the form below.