Intramural sports are a great way for you to stay in the game! These are games or activities between other Alma College students, faculty and staff.
Games are usually played once or twice a week and you can create your own team or sign up as a free agent on IMLeagues, the app that Alma uses to manage all of our intramural sports.
To view a pdf of this schedule, click on the image above.
How to Register
If you’re a first-time participant, you’ll need to create an IMLeagues account.
- Go to Alma’s IMLeagues page.
- You’ll be redirected to the AlmaPortal.
- Enter your Alma College credentials.
- Click the Intramural Sports/IMLeagues button to create your account.
View Sport Offerings
- Log into your IMLeagues Account.
- Click the “Alma College” link to visit the sport page.
- Current sports are displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the sport and the league you wish to play in, e.g. women/sorority, men/ fraternity, coed, open.
- Choose the division in which you’d like to play.
Create a Sport or Join a Team
Captains can can create a team and invite members to join by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the roster page. Invited members must accept the invitation in order to join the team.
If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them. If they’re not registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and enter their @alma.edu email address.
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
- Accept a request from the captain to join their team.
- Find the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join.
- Go to the captain’s player card page, view their team, and request to join.
Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You’ll be visible to all participants in that sport and you can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.