While Alma offers many great scholarship opportunities, there are a lot of other scholarships out there.
Search Locally First
This includes some of the following places:
- Your local Community Foundation
- Clubs such as Rotary, Lions, and Elks
- Parent(s) Employers
- Church/Place of Worship (local, regional, and national)
- Your High School
- Searches are a yearly process and should start in early November
- Most will have deadlines in February and March especially local sources
- If you miss a deadline this year create a reminder for yourself to apply next year.
RULE #1 Never pay a fee for a scholarship service and never send money to receive money.
Scholarship Resources and Search Tools
Michigan Student Aid Scholarship Search Request
2022 - 23 Scholarships Available
$3,000 Alpha Delta Kappa Scholarship Due December 31, 2022
The Midland chapter of Alpha Delta Kappa is currently accepting applications for scholarships in the amount of $3000.
Alpha Delta Kappa is an international honorary society for women educators who are currently teaching or are retired. Our Midland, Michigan chapter has awarded numerous scholarships over the past 52 years in an effort to support those choosing to pursue a teaching degree.
Guidelines for Eligibility
Applicants need to be:
- A current resident of Midland County Michigan orhave graduated from a high school in Midland County Michigan
- A full time college junior or senior demonstrating high academic achievement
- Pursuing a degree in teacher education or a related field
How to Apply
Students will need to complete a short application and provide a copy of their unofficial transcript including grades for fall term 2022.
Send an email to email@example.com to request an application and submission instructions.
Applications are due December 31, 2022.
$2,500 Paying It Forward Scholarship - White Law PLLC
$2,500 Completing The Dream Scholarship
$5,000 Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award
Financial Aid Data Sharing Policy - Please review this policy as it explains regulations we must follow in sharing student information with scholarship and tribal organizations.