This online library contains forms and other resources that may be necessary or helpful during the financial aid process.
If you would like someone to be able to call on your behalf and discuss your account, please complete the Consent Form for Disclosure. Click the link above to log in and add the names of those who you would like us to be able to speak with. Be sure to share your security answer and PIN with those individuals, as they will be required to provide this information before we can discuss your account in detail.
This gives students the opportunity to allow access to financial aid and financial account information in the student portal to a parent or guardian of their choosing. Click the link above to setup this access or to view frequently asked questions.
Stop by and visit the Coordinator of Financial Counseling, Elon Brissette in the Center for Student Opportunity (CSO)! She helps you find and use financial resources; effectively budget your finances; research scholarships and loans; and prepare for financial independence after college.
1098 - T and W2’s
Tax Season is at our door! Financial Services has notified our office that the 1098-T Forms and W2’s are now ready. You can view these out on your student portat under your My Self-Service Account. Read more about your 1098-T!
Find Forms, Instructions and Helpful Information below.
Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Checklist- What you need to know about your Financial Aid.
- Paying for College - Covering the “Actual Cost.”
- Student Loan Instructions- How to accept, decline or reduce your loans.
- Alternative Loans: The Facts - Additional loan option for students.
Outside Scholarship Information - Need more scholarship money?
- Parent PLUS Loan Application (2017-2018) - Federal Loan option for parents.
- My Self Service
Financial Aid Verification Forms
Dependent Verification Worksheets
- V1 (2018-19 Academic Year)
Independent Verification Worksheets
Costs and Billing Information
Estimated Costs for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Estimated Costs for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Billing & Payment Information
The Financial Services Office is responsible for all billing, payments/payment plans, refund requests, account holds, and tax forms. Although similar in name, our two offices are separate. Visit the Financial Services page for more information.
View or Pay Your Bill
Account On Hold?
- You may need to make a payment or secure an additional loan.
- Your account balance may still be too high;
- You might need a payment plan agreement.
- Graduating? Your account may not be paid in full.
Late Fees & Account Hold Policies
See the current ACADEMIC CATALOG (page 13) for official policies.
Contact Sara Killingsworth in Financial Services at 989-463-7320.