At Becoming a Scot Day you will take the final steps in becoming an Alma College Scot!
The day will consist of:
- registering for your fall classes;
- completing the final steps of financial aid;
- taking care of your health insurance;
- getting your Student ID;
- and many other important things!
If you are in need of an individual meeting to discuss academic support, counseling and health, financial aid, or billing please be sure to indicate that on your registration form and the Admissions Office will be in touch about arrangements.
Please click one of the dates below to register!
If you have any issues or need to change your date please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-321-ALMA.
Athletic Training Paperwork:
Alma College in conjunction with the NCAA requires the following to be complete for athletes to be eligible to participate in intercollegiate athletics. All student-athletes must have a current physical, health history, insurance information, consent form and completion of the sickle cell statement form completed and on file with the Athletic Training office BEFORE they are allowed to participate in any sports conditioning, non-traditional and regular season activities. To complete this process we use an online program called SportsWareOnLine (SWOL). For detailed instructions on how to log in and create your account please click here or call Brad Smith at (989) 463-7288 with any questions.
NCAA and Alma College Eligibility Paperwork:
You will also be sent an email*, which will direct you on how to complete the necessary NCAA and Alma College Eligibility paperwork. These documents are different than the required Athletic Training paperwork. In the email there will be a link, which will connect you with Front Rush. Once you create an account you will need to complete all of the documents that are listed under forms. If you have any questions about Front Rush, you can email Associate Athletics Director, Sarah Dehring, at email@example.com.
* The email will be sent in late June or early July once the NCAA updates their forms and will come directly to your Alma email address. It is sent through an online system that we also use to track compliance. Each student-athlete has their own online account so paperwork can only be sent this way. Please keep in mind that it may be sent to the “clutter” inbox since it is not through Alma’s system.