We’re so glad you committed to attend Alma, and can’t wait to welcome you to campus.
Within 48 hours of your deposit, your admissions representative will contact you to make sure you know how to log into the new student portal, and discuss your next steps.
The most important next steps to becoming a Scot include:
- Sign up for Becoming a Scot Day. Learn more and register.
Log into your student portal and do the following:
- Complete your housing agreement/application
- Select a meal plan
- Register for courses (you’ll have help along the way!)
- Submit your final high school transcript
- Complete the New Scot Survey (check your Alma email for the link).
- Prepare for August move-in.
- Attend Tartan 101 new student on-boarding from August 24-28, 2022.
Keep in mind there will be other items to complete along the way, but we will post those as reminders in your portal.
Questions? Email NewScot@alma.edu for anything you have on your mind!