Whether you’re a graduate with opportunities share, or find yourself in need of career advice, we’d love to connect with you!
We strengthen the Alma College network for both students and alumni by providing opportunities for alumni to give back in meaningful ways and by providing ongoing career support to our alumni.
Ways to Get Involved
We encourage those who would like to be involved with career and internship support at Alma to enroll in the Alma College Ambassador Program and connect with us on LinkedIn. Alumni and friends of the college can assist in a number of ways:
- Share internship and job opportunities — we’ll post them on Handshake, our job board, and can also promote them via social media and direct outreach to qualified students.
- Create an internship for an Alma student - We can help!
- Hire Alma students and fellow alumni for internships or permanent positions
- Mentor a Current Student
- Coordinate an on campus recruiting visit
- Arrange a student group visit to your office
- Participate as a speaker or facilitator for an All Class Conference(s), class, or event
- Participate in Career Explo (Homecoming weekend), our Summer Camp and Internship Fair, and/or an In-City Interview Trip
Ways We Can Help
Career services are also available to all alumni at any point in their careers. We are happy to help in the following areas:
- General career advice
- Graduate school search and application process
- Resume/cover letter critique
- Search strategies
- Personal branding
For assistance or more information, contact the CSO at email@example.com or (989) 463-7247.