Deadline and Submission Details
- All materials should be completed and received by the Provost’s office by February 22, 2019.
- Award notifications will be made as promptly as possible.
- Additional P-GLOBAL Fellowship applications will be considered after the application deadline, contingent on the availability of funds. Applications may be submitted at any time throughout the year.
- Proposals are not accepted for projects occurring after a student’s graduation, except under the most exceptional and compelling circumstances.
- U.S.-based projects will be considered, provided that students have prior international experience and that the project involves application of that experience to an internship, research project or policy formulation activity in the United States.
Students who receive $2,500 or more in funding from a P-GLOBAL experience will not be eligible for a Venture Grant.
In order to be considered for a P-GLOBAL Fellowship, students must:
- Complete and submit the online form on this page.
- Provide an official transcript to the Provost’s office.
- Provide a signed Faculty Sponsor form to the Provost’s office.
- Fulfillment of the general goals and mission of the P-GLOBAL program, most importantly pursuing a project that enhances the development of global leadership skills and perspectives.
- Projects typically will be of a minimum four-weeks duration—other projects will be considered should they clearly fulfill the program’s fundamental objectives.
- Projects will engage students full time.
- Students will meet with designated staff in the Center for Student Opportunity for a pre-trip orientation.
- Students will meet the requirements of the P-GLOBAL project as determined by their faculty sponsor.
- Students will present a summary of their project at a P-GLOBAL forum, attend a dinner, provide Dr. Hulme with a written summary of their experience and evaluation of their sponsoring organization, and complete a 500- to 800-word reflective piece on the impact of their experience on their perspective on globally oriented leadership to be given to the Posey Family Foundation.