The Top Ten Reasons to Live in South Complex
1. You get four for the price of one—Carey, Bonbright, Nisbet and Brazell.
2. We’re social—doors are always open and there’s always something going on.
3. We’re a great mix of people from a variety of majors.
4. There’s a true sense of community.
5. Close enough to the SAC that you can sleep in a few more minutes.
6. Far enough away from campus that you have a sense of privacy.
7. Each suite has its own bathroom.
8. We’re close to the tennis courts.
9. It’s a great study environment.
10. Not as many stairs!
A Little History...
The four halls that make up South Complex, Carey, Bonbright, Nisbet and Brazell, were built in 1970. Carey and Bonbright share one entrance and Nisbet and Brazell share the other.
We’re wired for online computer access and are coed by suite (two rooms connected by one bathroom).
All the halls are named for former members of the Board of Trustees - Walter F. Carey, Carl W. Bonbright, Stephen S. Nisbet (also an Alma alumnus) and Reid Brazell.