The Top Ten Reasons to Live in Gelston Hall
1. Even though I am the oldest, students love me the most.
2. You learn how to use a fuse box.
3. Halloween decorating for Big Brothers/Big Sisters.
4. Large rooms.
5. The ghost of Mary Gelston.
6. The hall communities are great.
7. You can get food without ever leaving the building.
8. You can have a loft.
9. Go to meetings in Tyler-Van Dusen in your pajamas.
10. Hall pride.
A Little History...
Gelston Hall is a coed residence hall. It was named in honor of Mary C. Gelston, Alma’s first dean of women and a member of the faculty from the opening of the College in 1887 until 1906.