The Top Ten Reasons to Live in Bruske Hall
1. It’s a great mix of first-year students and upperclassmen.
2. We are the only hall that offers a substance-free living environment.
3. We have a newly renovated lobby conducive to studying and hanging out.
4. There’s tons of lovely music, and the music fraternity and sorority.
5. Need computer help? Bruske is the place to go.
6. The best RAs on campus.
7. Not one, but two towers of fun!
8. The Bruske Blue room.
9. We’re home base for several campus organizations.
10. Karen and Judy are the best house custodians on earth.
A Little History...
We were the first coed residence hall on campus. Bruske is designed in quads—clusters of rooms surrounding a center bathroom.
We were constructed in 1966-67, and we're named in honor of August F. Bruske, who served as Alma’s second president from 1891 to 1912.