Help for Staying Healthy on Campus
With all the late nights of studying and term paper writing, not to mention living on Joe’s bread and caffeinated beverages, it’s no wonder you might start feeling run down a few weeks into the semester.
Have no fear—we have just what you need to start feeling better, ready to take on the world, or at least that next paper!
- Counseling & Wellness Center: Staff are available to talk with students about depression, adjustment to college, anxiety, roommate issues, substance use and abuse, stress, etc.
- Wilcox Health Center: Staff offer a variety of outpatient services, including immunizations, allergy shots, blood draws and cultures, and sports/women’s/travel physicals. Staff provide acute care with referral to MidMichigan Medical Center—Gratiot as needed.
- MidMichigan Medical Center—Gratiot: A 142-bed regional hospital providing an urgent care clinic and 24-hour emergency care.
- McClure Natatorium: The pool is open limited hours each day for open swim. Locker rooms are available.
- Stone Recreation Center: With a fitness room, a multipurpose room, four multipurpose courts, a suspended running track, climbing wall and locker rooms for men and women, the Stone Recreation Center is an all-purpose fitness center for students and community members alike.