Academic Help for Students
Alma College offers a variety of resources to support students as they strive for academic and career success. These resources include advising, career counseling, tutoring and library guides, available to all students, as well as disability services provided to those students who provide appropriate documentation.
- Academic Support: For study skills, learning strategies classes, tutoring and individual assistance
- Academic Advising website: For a variety of information, including study tips, test-taking suggestions, and a year-by-year planning guide
- Academic Advisor: Contact your academic advisor with questions
- Disability Support Services: For students who have a documented disability
- Library: For quiet study spaces, to reserve carrels or book group study spaces
- Library Resources by Subject: For resource guides by academic subject to assist in the research process