In college housing facilities, there is a maximum occupancy level. It is as follows:
- eight persons in a North Campus room
- eight persons per room in a South Complex suite
- twelve persons per apartment in Wright Hall
- eight persons per one-bedroom apartment in Wright Avenue Apartments
- twelve persons per two-bedroom apartment in Wright Avenue Apartments
- twelve persons per apartment in the Opera House
Occupancy levels should never exceed three guests per housed student per room, including small housing units.
In instance where the Student Life Offices assigns new roommates or housemates to fill vacancies, every effort will be made to provide students already living in that space notification 48 hour in advance. In some urgent cases, advance notice may not be possible.
Last Revision 8/1/2014