Mary Theresa Bonhage-Freund, Ph.D.
Go Back to the Full Profile
- Review of The Only One Living to Tell. The Autobiography of a Yavapai Indian, by Mike Burns. The Journal of Ethnobiology. 66(4): 413. 2012 12 31.
- Review of Bush Medicine of the Bahamas. A Cross-cultural, by Jeffrey H. McCormack, Kathleen Maier, and. Economic Botany. 2012, 66 (2):214-215; on-line Book Review pp 1-2. June 1, 2012.
- Review of Food, Fire and Fragrance: A Paleoethnobotanical Perspective on Classic Maya Cave Rituals, by Christopher Morehart. Economic Botany. 66(1): 104-105. 2012.
- Review of Origins of Agriculture in Western Central Asia. An Environmental Archaeological Study, by David R. Harris. Economic Botany. 2011, 65 (3): 336 2011.
- Review of Paleonutrition, by Mark Q. Sutton, Kristin D. Sobolik, & Jill K. Gardner. Economic Botany. 65 (1) in press 2011.
- Review of Global Maya. Work and Ideology in Rural Guatemala, by Liliana Goldín. Economic Botany. 2010 64(3) 2010 09 01.
- Review of Chocolate: Pathway to the Gods. The Sacred Realm of Chocolate in Mesoamerica, by Meredith L.Dreiss and Sharon Edgar Greenhill. Economic Botany. 2010, 65 (1) June 2010.
- Review of Paleoethnobotany of Princess Point, Lower Great Lakes Region, Southern Ontario, Canada, by Della Saunders. Economic Botany. 2009. 63(4) 451-452 July 12, 2011.
- Review of It Will Live Forever. Traditional Yosemite Indian Acorn Preparation, by Beverly R. Ortiz and Julia F. Parker. Economic Botany. 63 (4), forthcoming December 2009.
- Review of Benjamin Smith Barton: Naturalist and Physician in Jeffersonian America, by Joseph Ewan and Nesta Dunn Ewan. Economic Botany. 2008, 62(3): 633
- Review of Rights to Plant Genetic Resources and Traditional Knowledge: Basic issues and Perspectives, by Susette Biber-Klemm and Thomas Cottier. Economic Botany. 2009. 63(1): 101-102.
- Review of Canyon Gardens. The Ancient Pueblo Landscapes of the American Southwest, by V.B. Price and Baker H. Morrow (eds.). Economic Botany. 2008, 62(1): 102-103 2008.
- Review of Chocolate in Mesoamerica: A Cultural History of Cacao, by Cameron L. McNeil. Economic Botany. 61(4):401-402 December 1, 2007.
- Review of Investigating Local Knowledge: New Directions, New Approaches, by Alan Bicker, Paul Stilltoe, Johan Pottier. Economic Botany. 2005 59(04) 410 2005/12/15.
- Review of Against Extinction: The Story of Conservation, by William M. Adams. Economic Botany. 2005 59(2): 203-204 2005/06/15.
- Review of Biological Resources and Migration, by Dietrich Werner (ed). Economic Botany. 2005 59(3) 297-298 2005/09/15.
- Review of Handbook of Medicinal Plants, by Zohara Yaniv and Uriel Bachrach (eds,). Economic Botany. 2006 59(2) 2006/06/01.