Myles F. McNally, Ph.D.
Go Back to the Full Profile
- Myles F. McNally. "Review of "Huang Y., Geng X., Whinston A., Defeating DDoS attacks by fixing the incentive chain (ACM Transactions on Internet Technology 7(1): 5-es, 2007)"." Computing Reviews. 49(5), 2008
- Myles F. McNally, Ph.D.. "Review of Leondes C. (ed), Intelligent knowledge-based systems: neural networks, fuzzy theory and genetic algorithm techniques (Kluwer Academic, Norwell, MA, 2003)." Computing Reviews. 2007 v. 48(3)
- Myles F. McNally 2007 (with David Furcy, Scott Grissom, Thomas Naps, and Christian Trefftz). "Supporting the Rapid Development of Pedagogically Effective Visualizations." The Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges. 2007, v. 23(1), pp. 80-90 October 1, 2007.
- Myles F. McNally (with Frank Klassner and Chistopher Continanza). "Exploiting MindStorms NXT: Mapping and Localization Projects for the AI Course." Proceedings of the 20th International FLAIRS Conference. (2007)
- Myles F. McNally (with Frank Klassner). "Demonstrating the Capabilities of MindStorms NXT for the AI Curriculum." Proceedings of 2007 AAAI Spring Symposium (Robots and Robot Venues: Resources for AI Education Track. AAAI Technical Report SS-07-09 (2007) pp. 103-4
- Myles F. McNally. "Review of Robinson P., Vogt H. & Wagealla W., 'Privacy, security and trust within the context of pervasive computing'. (Springer-Verlag New York, Inc., Secaucus, NJ, 2004)." Computing Reviews. 47(6), 2006
- Myles F. McNally (with Scott Grissom and Thomas Naps). "Realizing XML Driven Algorithm Visualization." Fourth Program Visualization Workshop. University of Florence, Florence, Italy June 29, 2006.
- Myles F. McNally. "Walking the Grid: Robotics in CS 2." Conferences in Research and Practice in Information Technology. V. 52 (2006)
- Myles F. McNally. "Review of de Cooman G. & Zaffalon M., 'Updating beliefs with incomplete observations'. (Artificial Intelligence 159(1-2): 75-125, 2004)." Computing Reviews. 46(12), 2005
- Myles F. McNally. "Review of Arge L., Brodal G. & Toma L., 'On external-memory MST, SSSP and multi-way planar graph separation'. (Journal of Algorithms 53(2): 186-206, 2004)." Computing Reviews. 46(7), 2005
- Myles McNally (with Thomas Naps, Guido Robling, Peter Brusilovsky, John English, Duane Jarc, Ville Karavirta, Charles Leska, Andres Moreno, Rockford J. Ross, and Jaime Urquiza-Fuentes). "Development of XML-based Tools to Support User Interaction with Algorithm Visualization." SIGCSE Bulletin. 37(4), 2005
- Myles F. McNally. "Review of Weicker K. & Weicker N., 'Basic principles for understanding evolutionary algorithms'. (Fundamenta Informaticae 55(3-4): 387-403, 2003)." Computing Reviews. 45(11), 2004
- Myles F. McNally. "Review of Byers S., Cranor L. & Kormann D., 'Automated analysis of P3P-enabled Web sites', (Electronic commerce (Proceedings of the 5th international conference, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 326-338, 2003)." Computing Reviews. 45(10), 2004
- Myles F. McNally. "Review of Christos Papadimitriou, 'Turing: A Novel About Computation' (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 2003)." Computing Reviews. 45(4), 2004
- Myles F. McNally (with Scott Grissom and Thomas Naps). "Algorithm Visualization in CS Education: Comparing Levels of Student Engagement." Proceeding of the ACM Symposium on Software Visualization. June 1, 2003.