Elizabeth A. Cameron
Go Back to the Full Profile
- Elizabeth A. Cameron and Peggy Thelen. "Allery Issues and Concerns in the Classroom: Keeping Students Safe." Young Children. September 2012, Vol. 67, No. 4
- Elizabeth A. Cameron, Alma College, Dawn R. Swink, University of St. Thomas, and Kelly Hall, Alma Alumna.. "Accommodating Students with Learning Disabilities in Higher Education--Qualifications and Extent of Academic Accommodation." Proceedings for Midwest Academy of Legal Studies.
- Elizabeth A. Cameron and Salina Maxwell, MSU College of Law/ Alma Alumnus. "Protecting Consumers: The Contractual and Real Estate Issues Involving Timeshares, Quartershres, and Fractional Ownerships,"." Real Estate Law Journal. Vol 37, No. 4, Spring 2009
- Elizabeth A. Cameron and Tom Ealey. "The Ties That Bind....Operational, Ethical Issues of Restrictive Covenants.." Medical Group Management Association--Connexion.. Vol. 7, No. 6 July 2007.
- Dawn R. Swink, Univeristy of St. Thomas, and Joseph Galante, Millersville University,. ""The Impact of Stigma on Environmental Liability Claims,"." Real Estate Law Journal. Vol. 31, Number 2, 2002.
- ""E-Commerce: Pyramid Schemes and Fraudulent Marketing Tactics--The FTC and Consumer Proctection,"." Proceedings of Midwest Academy of Legal Studies in Business. March 19,.
- Elizabeth A. Cameron and Dawn R. Swink, University of St. Thomas. ""Employee Use of the Internet: Where Voyage is Forbidden"." Midwest Law Review. Vol. 19 Fall 2004.