Nicola J Findley, Ph.D.
Go Back to the Full Profile
- Findley, N. with Mulry D. (Schreiner University).  "Best practices of experienced department/division chairs." Council of Independent Colleges. Louisville, KY. May 24, 2011.
- Findley, N. and Franoli, K (College of St. Rose).  "Small Colleges and Universities: Challenges and Possibilities - Collaborative Network." College and University Faculty Association, National Council for the Social Studies, Annual Conference. Washington D.C.. December 2006.
- Findley, N. with Navarro, J..  "Finding diversity in our own backyard." Michigan Academy of Science, Arts, and Letters. Rochester, MI. March 3, 2006.
- Findley, N with Navarro, J..  "Finding diversity in a rural setting: Service learning in an alternative high school." 10th Annual Institute on Service-Learning. University of Michigan, Flint. February 17, 2006.
- Findley, N. with Navarro, J..  "Exploring literacy and democratic schooling through service learning in an alternative high school." Practitioner's Conference on Civic Education. New Orleans, LA. January 2005.
- Findley, N..  "Proceed with caution: Integrating across subjects with literature." Michigan Reading Association Conference. Grand Rapids, MI.. March 2005.
- Findley, N..  "Core curriculum and personal learning through assessment." Innovations in Pedagogy Conference. Northfield, MN. April, 2005.
- Findley, N.  "Keeping our eye on literacy goals:Texts and trade-offs in integrated teaching." Michigan Council of Teachers of English Conference. Lansing, MI. October 2004.